Tuesday, April 3

Mea culpa


The blog has gone to pot over the past couple of weeks and it's all my fault. I've been on holidays in a world of sun and sand.
Tiona is located 20 kms south of Forster on a strip of sand about 500 metres wide between Wallis Lake and the Pacific Ocean. There are no shops, no houses, no internet cafe and no mobile phone service. It's perfect!
My apologies for not advising that the blog would be unattended, but now I'm home it will slowly pick up again.
But don't expect much until mid-April. I'll be spending next week at the Sydney International Open.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aha, you're out there without the civilized gadgets and free your mind from anything else... I suspect you much have the 64-quare board to prepare yourself this coming SIO7. See you in the Tournament mate...

6:39 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home